Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Kasparaitis Cut?????

I'm actually sitting here watching the incredibly dull NHL All-Star Game: lots of scoring but no checking. ZZZZZ. Having said that, Boy #1 has told me that my favorite defensemen, Darius Kasparaitis, has been cut by the Rangers. Although the Rangers' Website has nothing on this, I did find an article on ESPN. The story was originally on tsn.ca, which is a Canadian Sports-news website. Although I will be sad if he is cut, I do understand that an injury prone 34 year old defense man is not long for the NHL today. Well, at least Shanahan is 37 and playing tonight in the All-Star Game, which is intermission now. As I writing this, some horrible country band is playing on the ice. And they wonder why basketball does better with the kids...

No comments: