Saturday, February 16, 2008

Off To Val D'isere

Greetings! It's been a while since I've posted, partially because I'm still trying to figure out the best crepe recipe and partially because of my new, non-Male Martha media venture (more on this as it develops). Although I've fully realized that a cheap cast iron crepe pan works really well, and there is no need to spend the big bucks on All-Clad, I'm still trying to figure out the sugar content. As my children appear to be "crepe-a-holics" I should have an answer soon.

But for now, we are off to France. To the Alps. To Val D'isere as a matter of fact. Home of the Albertville Olympics. And fondue. The Michelin Green guide gives it a page: since I don't ski I will give it considerably more. I land sometime Sunday in Geneva and away we go!


View Larger Map

No comments: