Sunday, January 28, 2007

How To Get There, By Subway

Google Maps is great, blah blah blah, but there's no IRT on it. If you're in New York City, this pretty much makes it useless. I love to go to new places in New York, and I get lost. Unfortunately, I am too male and not enough Martha to ask for directions. But there is a solution. Hotstop.com can get you from here to there using the bus, subway, or both. You can give the time you wish to go and it adjusts your route for known track work, making it even cooler. For those people living or going to other cities, Hopstop is available for Boston, Washington D.C., San Francisco, and of course Chicago.

1 comment:

SwiperBall.dev said...

hopstop has changed my life - I take subways to odd places in queens and know exactly how to get there. Glad to hear you too are a fan.