Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fishing In Montauk


I love to fish. Since the greatest joys in a boat owner's life are the day he buys the boat and the days he sells it, I have decided to avoid these emotional highs and lows and just charter a boat when I want to go fishing. I have to give props to Captain Jim Krug and the Persuader III out of Montauk (516-379-7808). This is the second time I have gone out with him, and both times it was a pleasure. The first was a business type fishing trip (which sounds even better than mixing business and golf, if you ask me) and this time I took the lovely wife and kids. In both situations Jim provided an excellent and knowledgeable fishing experience. His boat is large and clean, he knows the spots, and he's a pleasure to hang out with. If you summer on the East End and want to spend the day fishing, give him a call.

No comments: